Lots of people use images in their email signatures but every email client deals with this differently. I have combed the internet for useful articles and videos to help with some of the major email collection services.
With iPhones and iPads with the new operating system you can set up individual signatures where as before you could only set up one for all accounts.
- Create you signature in your computer signature then send yourself and email on you device.
- Select and copy the whole of the signature on your device.
- Open settings and go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Scroll down the page until you see the option signature.
- If you have multiple accounts and only want to set your signature up on one select “per account”
- Find the account and click on the text in the box below and paste your signature.
- It will automatically create links out of any phone numbers if you want to remove the links just retype.
- Thats it! It will automatically safe.