This month I have been looking at packaging. Here are my top 10 favourites of the month.
1. Pavilion Garden Tea Packaging by Matthew Algie of One Darlington Road.
3. This elegant packaging design for cheese biscuit is by London base design agency Irving & Co
4. Rose tinted glasses is what this next design should have been called. This was done by Polish designer Luksemburk.
5. I have always loved this simple design for Top Shop Cosmetics by Vancouver based designer Chloe of Plenty of Colour.
6. American designer Luis Fitch created these fun packaging.
7. I love the background pattern created for this stylish soap packaging by Serbia designer Bratislav Milenkovic.
8. The use of photography on the inside of this packaging adds beautifully to this design by Greek born designer Aris Goumpouros.
9. Steve Simpson is one of my favourite illustrators this Chilly Moo packaging is just one example of his work.
10. Illustrations by Juan Antón for this children’s products are simple but stylish.
You can follow my Pinterest boards to see what else inspires me!